IP Video Surveillance
Omnicast™ is the IP video management system of the Security Center platform that provides organizations of all sizes the ability to deploy a surveillance system that truly matches their security needs. With support for a wide range of industry-leading cameras, encoders and CCTV equipment, Omnicast scales and adapts to the changing demands of your security department.
Manage More HD Video Over Your Network
As the adoption of higher resolution, megapixel camera increases, so too does the need for intelligent video management software to optimize bandwidth consumption. Omnicast VMS provides industry-leading functionality that enables you to reduce bandwidth costs in order to grow your system of HD cameras without hesitation.
Video to Match Your Security Environment
Omnicast is the logical long-term investment, providing a flexible and open architecture that ensures you can adapt to the evolving demands of your security department. Scale your system and implement new capabilities over time, while never being locked into a proprietary solutionp
Omnicast continues to drive innovation in the video surveillance market and provides access to a leading set of features, assisting security operators in keeping your site and assets protected.
- Unified Video and Access Control – Unify access control events and alarms with your Omnicast video system. Consolidate security alerts within an intuitive client interface, and take advantage of a synchronized view of video and access control monitoring and reporting. Monitor remote independent sites as if they were part of a single virtual system, improving your overall operations and level of security.
- Federation – Monitor remote independent sites as if they were part of a single virtual system, improving your overall operations and level of security.
- Unified Threat Level Management – Instantly change the configurations of your security system, including recording quality or access to specific camera, in response to changing security conditions and potential threats based on predefined settings.
- Remote Security Desk – Easily configure a state-of-the-art video wall using standard flat panel displays, allowing you to monitor entities, control live and playback video, and change tile layouts.
- Alarm Management and Escalation – Configure alarms and workflows based on a multitude of system events, such as on-motion detection and door alerts, and assign responses for your operators.
- Video Watermarking – Add a digital signature to each recorded video frame to ensure its authenticity and that video evidence can be admissible in court.
- Security Center Mobile – Monitor live video feeds, respond to access control alerts, and share live video with colleagues at the office from your smartphone while working on routine tasks or responding to a critical situation.